[Localization] Translating Wiki pages

John Watlington wad at laptop.org
Thu Jul 10 15:17:14 EDT 2008

On Jul 10, 2008, at 2:07 PM, Sayamindu Dasgupta wrote:

> Hi Wad,
> We are trying to shift translation of at least some of the wiki pages
> to Pootle by reusing what the Fedora project people have been working
> on (https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/609)
> As for the terminology in the Wiki - I'll try to come up with a
> wikibot which can at least extract the latest terminology out of
> Pootle and put it in the Wiki periodically, and people can put in more
> stuff as and when they want in the wiki page. Do you think that is a
> sensible option ?

Sounds great.   I just want that common set of terms
available for wiki translators as well.

> For now - if you have a set of hardware related
> terminology that you would like to see added to the terminology, mail
> it to me, and I'll add it manually.

Still building it up and learning in the process.
I'm using the old abandoned page (http://wiki.laptop.org/go/
Translating/Spanish_terms)
to hold these phrases for now, but I wouldn't move them
into Pootle yet....