[Localization] Translating Wiki pages

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 14:07:13 EDT 2008

Hi Wad,
We are trying to shift translation of at least some of the wiki pages
to Pootle by reusing what the Fedora project people have been working
on (https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/609)
As for the terminology in the Wiki - I'll try to come up with a
wikibot which can at least extract the latest terminology out of
Pootle and put it in the Wiki periodically, and people can put in more
stuff as and when they want in the wiki page. Do you think that is a
sensible option ? For now - if you have a set of hardware related
terminology that you would like to see added to the terminology, mail
it to me, and I'll add it manually.
Thanks,
Sayamindu

--