[Localization] Commit link activated for Terminal Activity and Log Viewer Activity

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 14:10:11 EDT 2008

On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 3:26 AM, Jude Augusma <jayme2901 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Ok Thanks Sayamindu,
>
> Yes the Etoys and Terminology problems still persist.  Beside those previous
> problems, it appears that some of my translation on terminology disappears
> because I did translate more strings on terminology than what I am seeing
> now.

Ok - I'm trying to figure out what is wrong. You can also download the
Etoys PO file offline and work with it if you want. For Terminology -
it was drastically changed (for the better) a few weeks back - that's
probably the cause of the number of string changes.
Thanks,
Sayamindu

--
Sayamindu Dasgupta