[Localization] Spanish Translation (was Italian Translation)

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 03:52:43 EDT 2008

On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 2:16 PM, Tomeu Vizoso <tomeu at tomeuvizoso.net> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 10:33 AM, Tomeu Vizoso <tomeu at tomeuvizoso.net> wrote:
>>
>> Hi, just checked in the latest joyride and the interface beautifully
>> appeared in Italian! It has the latest translations (e.g. "Visualizza
>> i Preferiti") so I guess that the process is working fine and your
>> work is regularly reaching the builds.
>
> Oops, changed to Spanish/Peru and the localization is much less
> complete. Any problem there?

The Spanish sugar.po file was a bit outdated. It is fixed now. However
- it looks like sugar-toolkit is not picking up the translations (eg:
Stop on the activity toolbar is not translated even when the
translation exists in the MO file). Any ideas what might be wrong ?
Thanks,
Sayamindu

--
Sayamindu Dasgupta