[Localization] Fuzzy strings in ES Record

Erik Blankinship erikb at mediamods.com
Thu Jan 31 19:08:28 EST 2008

This is the recording person...  the photographer, the videographer, the
recorder.

Silent                                  Silencioso
>         Confusion: Is this the adjective, adverb, or command verbs ?

Adjective: "Record a Silent movie"

Many of the terms in Record are specific to their usage in photo and
> video. I do not yet
> have a source for Spanish camera jargon, but perhaps some of y'all do?
> These remain Fuzzy:
>
> Keyframe threshold              Límite del keyframe
>         I'm afraid I don't know what this means in English ...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=define%3A+keyframe

Sharpness                               Exactitud
>         If there is a Spanish adjective used to describe how well a blade
> cuts, I'd nominate it,
>                 since I don't have the photographic word.

*Sharpness:* The degree to which clear, distinguishable details of the
subject are rendered in a photographic negative or print.

Please discuss, share. apologies for posting about this in English,
> but my Spanish is not
> really up to the challenge ;)
>
> I did not have contact iinformation on the Record developer as it is
> developed outside
> OLPC by http://mediamods.com/. We'll bring them in on this later, then.

Hello -- I worked on Record.  Hope these answers about your translation
questions are helpful!

Erik