[Localization] Fuzzy strings in ES Record

Adric Net adric at adric.net
Wed Jan 30 23:54:01 EST 2008

Hi, Hola

There are a few strings marked Fuzzy in Record for Update.1 for
Spanish (es) that are keeping
it from 100 %. Perhaps we can work through these here on the list (or
this is being worked
on somewhere else and you can please speak up :)

Recorder:				Autor de la grabación:
	Confusion: Is this the recording device, the recording person, or
even the recorded person?

Silent					Silencioso
	Confusion: Is this the adjective, adverb, or command verbs ?

Many of the terms in Record are specific to their usage in photo and
video. I do not yet
have a source for Spanish camera jargon, but perhaps some of y'all do?
These remain Fuzzy:

Keyframe threshold		Límite del keyframe
	I'm afraid I don't know what this means in English ...
Sharpness				Exactitud
	If there is a Spanish adjective used to describe how well a blade
cuts, I'd nominate it,
		since I don't have the photographic word.

Please discuss, share. apologies for posting about this in English,
but my Spanish is not
really up to the challenge ;)

I did not have contact iinformation on the Record developer as it is
developed outside
OLPC by http://mediamods.com/. We'll bring them in on this later, then.

hth,
Adric Net