[Localization] Please add Sinhala to Pootle Language List

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 16:52:46 EST 2008

Wow - great to see so much enthusiasm :-). I would need someone as
administrator for the project (someone who can delegate tasks, review
the things before they go in, etc). If you are willing to act as the
administrator, please let me know your Pootle username at
http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/6266.
Thanks,
Sayamindu

On Jan 30, 2008 4:48 PM, Priyanga Fonseka <hevayo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Rashan
>
>  Oh no, now there are three tickets for same task. Anyway nice to here from
> you lets do it together then.
>
> regards
> priyanga
>

> On Wed, Jan 30, 2008 at 3:53 PM, රෂාන් අනුෂ්ක <rashan.uoc at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > hi,
> > I have added a task to the trac and hopefully the sinhala language will be
> added soon.
> > http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/6268
> >
> > The UCSC also going to contribute to this. Since this project is aiming
> towards small children, we may come up with a special word list (i.e. more
> easy to understand) for the translation.
> >
> > regards,

> olpc
> Sri Lanka.
> list. So if

> > > There are already translated PO files GNOME.
> > >
> > > http://l10n.gnome.org/module
> > >
> > > So we can use those files as a starting point.(We contributed to
> > > translate few files as well)
> > >
> > > BTW I am also contributing to this task with Priyanga Fonseka and also
> > > from Sri Lanka.
> > >
> > > regards
> > >
> > > Ishan Liyanage (ඉෂාන් ලියනගේ)
> > > http://www.ishan-liyanage.blogspot.com

> > --
> > Rashan Anushka
> > University of Colombo School of Computing
> > Sri Lanka

Sayamindu Dasgupta