[Localization] [Etoys] Non merged translations in launchpad for etoys.

Korakurider korakurider at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 20:43:34 EST 2008

Hi etoys translators,
please read Takashi's mail attached.

To avoid more confusion, now translation for etoys on LaunchPad is
disabled.  (Also all links to etoys PO from wiki have been changed to
point to Pootle).  Please start translation work for etoys on Pootle.

Takashi,
I haven't checked the current contents but you might want to archive
work on LaunchPad and ask site admins to close the project.
(I don't see how to close it by ourselves as project admin)

Cheers,
/Korakurider