[Localization] Translations

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Wed Jan 23 11:47:47 EST 2008

I prefer to translate as much as possible, too. What does "malla"
mean? Is it a literal translation of "mesh"?

We had that discussion on the German list - we could translate "mesh
network" as "Maschennetzwerk" and "mesh" as "Masche" but that doesn't
quite fit ("Masche" refers to a single loop in knit fabric).
"Maschennetz" would work, but I wonder if it wasn't better to have a
less technical term (like "XO net")?

- Bert -