[Localization] Request to review my Pootle translations to pt_BR

Juliano Bittencourt juliano at lec.ufrgs.br
Sun Jan 20 14:54:01 EST 2008

     Hello Eduardo,

     I just received your message through the wiki. I'll starting to
review your translations today. Two weeks ago I had translated almost
all strings in Update 1. Thanks for completing the missing ones. In
terms of portuguese, our efforts should be directed to translates
etoys now. We have a previous translation that isn't uploaded to
pootle yet. I'm searching for the most updated po files in order to
upload them in the beginning of this week.
    Any doubt, we can contact each other through this mailing list or
in the #olpc-pootle channel on freenode.
    Thanks for your efforts,

     Juliano