[Localization] Web site .po files in Pootle?

Korakurider korakurider at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 06:33:50 EST 2008

Hi.
It might be better to use Pootle and gettext tool chain if the document is
stable one like user manual.
But I think it isn't good fit at least for informal document like wiki,
that would kill its light weight nature.   And we as non-English
speaker would have problem
if only the precise translation of original contents from English to
other languages is allowed...

Cheers,
/Korakurider