[Localization] Greek eToys and Pootle

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 07:22:28 EST 2008

Hi,

On Jan 10, 2008 5:17 PM, birbilis <birbilis at gmail.com> wrote:
> Pootle for etoys project concerning greek
> (https://dev.laptop.org/translate/el/etoys/) is still marked as "TEST". Does
> anyone know when will it be marked as normal so that the commited
> translations make their way up the XO builds??

I'm waiting for Pootle to get write access to the Etoys repo for this.
I'll create a proper Etoys project tonight, and announce it.

> Another problem i just noticed: when i browse the untranslated strings
> (https://dev.laptop.org/translate/el/etoys/el.po?translate=1&view=1) pootle
> reports 3707 as total strings which seems to be wrong according  to the total
> of 22948 strings reported on this page
> (https://dev.laptop.org/translate/el/etoys/index.html)!! Is something wrong
> with pootle or me? :)

This came up sometime back in the mailing list. IIRC, Pootle is
reporting the total number of words (22948) in one place and the total
number of msgids (3707) in the other place.

Warm regards,
Sayamindu

--
Sayamindu Dasgupta