[Localization] OLPC for reading/writing Japanese

Korakurider korakurider at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 03:13:36 EST 2008

Hello.
I think a few people are experimenting Japanese configuration.
And someone has published steps to configure it.
(see http://www.tamichan.com/weblog/2007/12/how-to-use-japanese-on-olpc-xo-1.html
).  It would be great just to publish also yours in anywhere, then we
will be able to improve them each other.

btw, Japanese folks are gathering in local SNS (you know mixi?) and
discussing about how to use and have fun with OLPC.  You might want to
join.

Cheers,
/Korakurider (also experimenting Japanese XO)