[Localization] [Announce] Language Packs (beta)

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 15:04:42 EST 2008

Hi Satya,

On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 1:25 AM, Satyanarayana Murthy Saladi
<saladism at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Sayamindu,
> Excellent. This is what I have been looking for. It has not broken anything
> and shows all my translations with all the mistakes. I better start
> correcting them.

Glad to hear that you find them useful :-)

> Couple of comments.
> We have finished Core and bundle in Telugu, however all the activities are
> not showing up in Telugu.
>  As you are busy with Update-1, I will give a detailed feedback once that is
> out of the way.

I'm not that busy now ;-) - so feel free to send in your feedbacks.

> If I am committing new translation, does your script automatically generate
> them or do you do that manually.

The script will start to run daily very soon(tm). It does not depend
on you commiting the files - as it pulls the files directly from the
Pootle workspace.

Thanks,
Sayamindu

--