[Localization] problem assigning user to aproject

Satyanarayana Murthy Saladi saladism at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 19:32:57 EST 2008

Hi,
Once your friends sign up with pootle, they need to click on My account -->
change options --> and select project(s) and language(s).
Then they will appear in your admin screen. At least It worked for me like
that ( I am Telugu admin), otherwise Sayamindu (Pootle admin) needs to help
you.
Cheers,
Satya.

On 29/02/2008, jaume <jaume at nualart.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I'm Jaume, adminitrator of Catalan Language, now some people wants to
> help in the translation., They are alredy registered in olpc pootle
> but i cannot find how to add them to the project.
> In admin link, in the last menu to add users, I have only 1 user
> listed....
>
> Some other admins told me they have the same problem.
> Any suggestion?
> Sorry if the problem it's been discussed already....
>
> jaume

Satyanarayana Murthy Saladi