[Localization] Localization for Haiti (Kreyol)

Marvin Demuth marvindemuth at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 17 15:57:54 EST 2008

My research convinced me that the Haitian education system would probably
prefer the language to be French.  Also, I could find no evidence of keyboards
currently in use in Haiti other than standard English keyboards.

I would think there needs to be some communication with the education officials
in Haiti on the language and the keyboard issues before decisions are made on
these two important points.

Marvin