[Localization] Korean translation for Etoys

YunJae Jang janggoons at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 01:25:55 EST 2008

Thank you for your help! (for your reply to my e-mail and for helping
my country.)

Your first korean name is same.  :)

I think that I do not have the permission of the pootle server.

in the pootle web translation page(Korean > Etoys), I can see the
suggest button but I can't see the submit button.

Can somebody give me permission to Etoys translate?

I have a korean Etoys po file. How can I upload file?

Thank you for reading!

PS. I hope to be a unified Korea. and I know OLPC and sugar interface.
I'd like to study sugar.  :)

--
장윤재 Jang, Yun Jae

Email: janggoons at gmail.com