[Localization] Korean translation for Etoys

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 01:58:43 EST 2008

2008/12/3 YunJae Jang <janggoons at gmail.com>:
> Hi everyone. :)
>
> I'm Korean squeaker and I translated Etoys into Korean.

좋다!

> I joined Pootle (https://dev.laptop.org/translate/, my id is
> "janggoon") and sing-up "http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Pootle#Sign-up"
>
> OTRA    YunJae Jang      Pootle: janggoon
>
> but, etoys activity for Korean don't have "submit" button on Pootle server.
>
> Who has the right to have a Korean translation?
>
> or, What should I do?
>
> Thank you for reading.

I had that problem some time ago in Haitian Creole. Did you click Show
Editing Functions in Pootle?

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Pootle/Administration#Advanced_site_administration

Pootle includes several built-in tests that try to ensure some quality
levels (or typical errors) in the translations. They can be found by
following the Show editing functions in each project+language page.
Normally the project+language page displays the progress level of each
file (translated/fuzzy/pending) bar. This link changes the way each
file is displayed; from the progress bar view into a line of links
with something similar to:

    Translate My Strings | Quick Translate My Strings | Review
Suggestions | Quick Translate | Translate All | PO file | XLIFF file |
Qt .ts file | CSV file | Update | Commit

> --
> 장윤재 Jang, Yun Jae

HTH,

장영구 Jang, Yeong Gu

> Email: janggoons at gmail.com
> C.P : 82-10-2658-8712

PS Are you and other Korean volunteers thinking more about getting
Sugar into South Korean schools, or are you looking ahead to
reunification?

내가 평화봉사단원으로 1967년에 서울애 가서 경히대학교 부석 중고등 학교에서 영어를 거르쳤읍니다.

And Children are my nation.