[Localization] Electricity for Haitian Schools

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 18:11:15 EDT 2008

On Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 1:28 PM, Bastien <bastienguerry at googlemail.com> wrote:
> "Edward Cherlin" <echerlin at gmail.com> writes:
>> How many schools need electricity?
> To my knowledge, nearly all of them.

OK, but how many is that? How many students altogether?

>> What do they need powered besides laptops? We can get Engineers
>> Without Borders on this.
> Do you know people from EWB already working in Haiti?

I can find some. Here you go.

Hey! Engineers without Borders Solar School Project in Haiti.
> If so, can you send me the contact information in private?

I'm talking with them about a different sort of project from what they
are used to. I want to tackle renewable power for XOs worldwide, not
just one location at a time. When we get this organized, I'll let
everybody know.

> Thanks,
> --
> Bastien

Silent Thunder [ 默雷 / शब्दगर्ज ] is my name,
And Children are my nation.
The Cosmos is my dwelling place,
And Truth my destination.