[Localization] Calling all language admins

Bastien bastienguerry at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 1 20:52:51 EDT 2008

"Sayamindu Dasgupta" <sayamindu at gmail.com> writes:

> I have started to work on a Administration Guide for Pootle admins -
> you can find it online at
> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Pootle/AdministrationQuickStart

Thanks for this.

I've maintaining a french translation here:

  http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Pootle/AdministrationQuickStart_fr

(Not sure about the naming conventions for i18n pages, feel free to move
this anywhere else if necessary.)

> There are a few languages which do not have commit links enabled -
> I'll look into the issue and fix it by tonight.

Thanks.  FYI: I've planned a translation session with the haitian team
in the middle of next week.  I hope we'll make some significant progress!

best,

--
Bastien