[Localization] Nauruan

David Leeming david at leeming-consulting.com
Fri Aug 1 21:37:11 EDT 2008

I have opened a ticket 7766 for Nauruan

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_Nauru

I will be the project administrator but local volunteers (teachers) are ready to work on it. The vernacular is the language of instruction for early ages here, so it is quite urgent. Nauru trials deployment starting this week, and Nauru is a candidate for full country saturation (only 1200 needed) which will be quite significant.

Many thanks! (from Nauru)

p.s. another ticket has been opened for Bislama (Vanuatu) I believe.

David Leeming

OLPC Coordinator, Secretariat of the Pacific Community (SPC) www.spc.int

Technical Advisor, People First Network

P.O. Box 652, Honiara, Solomon Islands, South Pacific