[Localization] Congrats!!!!

Hemant Goyal goyal.hemant at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 14:02:10 EDT 2008

Hi Arjun,

Thank you very much for the good wishes :). I am extremely excited about
finishing this project in the coming summer :D. It'll be nice summer with
lots of python and sugar hacking :D

@Edward: Thats a really nice idea :) There is a lot that can be done with
respect to improving the phoneme models of eSpeak for getting better quality
sound output. Some resources are posted at :
http://espeak.sourceforge.net/add_language.html

Best,
Hemant