[Localization] Khmer localization volunteers (was Re: Localization Digest, Vol 14, Issue 13)

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 00:03:37 EDT 2008

On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 8:40 PM, CHEA Sok Huor <csh007 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Edward,
>
>  Really I am very glad to join the OLPC because it is for Cambodia people but as you know right now I am managing 2 projects, PAN Localization and iREACH.  I am afraid that I do not have enough time for it.  I may join OLPC Khmer localization team as a Khmer Proof Reader?

Definitely. Welcome.

Please sign yourself up for all of the services listed in
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Localization#Getting_started

And put yourself down in the Pootle page Sign-up section as

 Role key
O-pportunistic
    if you would be willing to make suggestions only to the
translations (ie: fixing typos or alternative wordings that would be
reviewed)

--
Edward Cherlin
http://www.EarthTreasury.org/