[Localization] [Olpc-open] Pakistan's Pilot project

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 10:38:38 EDT 2008

On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 10:21 AM, Samuel Klein <meta.sj at gmail.com> wrote:

> You message looks blank to me; can you resend?   SJ

your*.    Also, to Salman : congratulations on the start, and thank you for
keeping us updated.   If you find you have technical questions not covered
in the FAQ or support FAQ, including what to do when recent strings or
updates don't work with 406, don't forget that you can write to
help at laptop.org.

SJ