[Localization] phpmyfaq -- requesting your input

Todd Kelsey tekelsey at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 23:44:24 EDT 2007

Kim, dev, anyone,

- I put a general page up at http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Phpmyfaq for the
purpose of capturing information and helping to take as much drain as
possible off of developers; there are some general thoughts there.

- Please consider visiting the page and putting down what you think are the
most commonly asked questions on IRC, etc. The time you take to do this may
be time you don't have to spend answering questions inline

Notes:
- Perhaps whoever sets topic in IRC might consider including url to faq
instance. at the moment it is a single phpmyfaq instance. not sure at what
point it makes sense to have multiples. depends on categorization.

- If anyone happens to be from germany and knows the phpmyfaq folks, or if
anyone knows the fantastico folks, maybe we can make it easier to manage
multiple instances (the main reason would be to have separate "top ten"
lists within categories, where there may not be the need for global search
-- or maybe some clever person can figure out how to have a meta search
across multiple instances).

--
Todd Kelsey

A brief tour of laptop | http://wiki.laptop.org/go/608-demo-notes

About Me/CFTW | http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=dhbxftbn_35f5b46b&hl=en">
http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=dhbxftbn_35f5b46b&hl=en

On Loving the World | http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dhbxftbn_36cx4kj7

"Fascinating for me to sit here and realize the interplay and influence that
music can have -- it is a part of my life, yet I haven't continued as I
could, partly out of thinking "there are more important things". but it has
it's place. i am sitting at olpc offices, and someone is playing pink floyd,
and I think music is a gift of creativity that can inspire an atmosphere of
creativity, and the range of such echoes is infinite." - Me

"Did Apple design this?"
- The first words uttered by Noura, a woman in her twenties, when she saw
the xo laptop for the first time on a recent plane flight.

Tunes on MySpace:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=191736094