[Localization] [sugar] i18n & L10n anomalies

Xavier Alvarez xavi.alvarez at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 12:04:57 EDT 2007

Ben,

What we are trying to ensure is that the latest POT in d.l.o is
actually the true POT.

The request is because there are a series of translated POs that
don't have *more* strings that the existing POT -- so sync'ing
them will mean removing translated messages.

In other words, we are trying to avoid losing work that may be
just a communication glitch between t.fp.o & d.l.o.

Cheers,
Xavier

--
XA