[Localization] acos strings, et al.

Xavier Alvarez xavi.alvarez at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 08:34:58 EST 2007

Maybe it's just me, but I don't think that translators should
document... but if you plan to fill in with stubs, please mark
them as *fuzzy* to avoid thinking that they've been translated
and for easy reviewing.

Adding a note stating the nature or origin of the text in the
comment area would also help.

Cheers,
Xavier

On Saturday 24 November 2007 06:25, Ed Montgomery wrote:
EM> I'm going to go out on a limb here and take a stab at
EM> a wild guess that:
EM>
EM> help_acos  et cetera,
EM>
EM> is referring to something regarding help about inverse
EM> math functions, such as arc cosine in the above
EM> example.
EM>
EM> So, my guess would be to translate this into something
EM> akin to:
EM>
EM> "Help for arc cosine" or perhaps "Arccosine math
EM> help", in whatever your target language is.
EM>
EM> Info (in English):
EM> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arccosine

XA
=========