[Localization] localization into spanish

Xavier Alvarez xavi.alvarez at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 22:04:03 EDT 2007

Hi!

There's been quite some chatter in the #olpc-es IRC channel... and
we were wondering about having a mailing list to coordinate
things (allowing for async interactions).  Options were:

a) set up a list elsewhere
b) take over this list (but chatter would most likely be in
spanish -- lowering the signal-noise levels for non-spanish
speakers)
b.1) take over, but adding say [ES] to the subject
c) ask...

So, I'm asking... any suggestions on what would be better for
everybody?

BTW, we were also wondering where are all the PO files (or
whatever) to ensure localization in spanish (particularly with
Uruguay piloting, and Peru about to start -- no news about
Argentina?)

Cheers,
Xavier

--