[Localization] What is the meaning of "Terminology" project?

Y.Sonoda sonoda at laptop-jp.org
Mon Dec 17 20:11:57 EST 2007

Hi!

I'm a translator and admin of Pootle for Japanese translation work.

I've had a question about the teaning of "Terminology" project
from one of our translation group.

I will appreciate if someone give me some explanation or
the pointer for the explanation about the meaning of "Terminology"
project.

I think all of the words in "Terminology" project are supposed to use
in other projects as a kind of reference word to keep integrity across
the whole projects.

Thank you
Spiky