[Localization] Where to put .mo files for sugar?

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Thu Dec 13 09:53:27 EST 2007

On Thu, Dec 13, 2007 at 12:08:10PM +0100, Alexander Todorov wrote:

> I see there that most aa_ee are simply 2 char language abbreviation.
> There is a bg for Bulgarian. Should I put my .mo files there and test or
> I create a bg_BG one ?
If Bulgarian doesn't differ from a territory to another, just use bg
then.

> Another question:
> As it seems hard to find out the .mo filenames is there a list of them?
> e.g. should it be chat.mo or chat-activity.mo ?

A simple way, is to look for it in already translated language, but note
that activities store .mo files in the directories where they are
installed unlike sugar. So, chat activity will store them under
/usr/share/activities/Chat/locale/

--
 Khaled