[Localization] Where to put .mo files for sugar?

Alexander Todorov atodorov at redhat.com
Thu Dec 13 05:32:19 EST 2007

michalhobot at netscape.net wrote:
> I put org.laptop.Shell.mo in /usr/share/locale/pl/LC_MESSAGES/ ,
> restarted and nothing changed :(

>> It should be /usr/share/locale/aa_EE/LC_MESSAGES/, where aa_EE is your
>> language code.

Something that still bothers me and I wasn't able to find a solution:
How exactly you get the files in the emulated XO? How do you switch
between consoles on the emulated machine?
Michal wrote in a previous message that he uses Ctrl+Alt F1/F2 to switch
between consoles in the XO but Ctrl+Alt is exiting the focus of the qemu
window and that combination effectively switches the consoles on the
host machine.

In case of scp, what's the root/admin password?  Is that somewhere on
the wiki? I couldn't find it.