[Localization] [Announce] New Update 1 Project, and String Freeze

Y.Sonoda sonoda at laptop-jp.org
Tue Dec 11 19:54:33 EST 2007

Hi! Sayamindu,

Thank you for the following info.

I have one question.

According to the following schedule, it seems
newly created "Update 1" was already closed for translation work
on Dec. 8, is that right?

If that is so, should we stop translation work on Update 1,
or is it still effective for, maybe, Update 2, in near future?
(That means, addtional translations on Update 1will be
manually or automatically moved to Update 2
or something like that.)

Best regards,
Spiky