[Localization] [OLPC library] Red: XO end-user doc status update

Samuel Klein sj at laptop.org
Fri Dec 7 02:10:43 EST 2007

Hello Samy,

Thank you for the offer.  I copy our localization list.  We are currently
handling document translations such as this one offline, by connceting
translations of a given document on the wiki; see [[Demo notes/542]] for
a simple example.  (the templates for this sort of work could use an
update)

You can see a short set of "getting started" pages on the laptopgiving
site:   http://www.laptopgiving.org/en/explore.php

And an early draft of a quickstart manual here:
         http://dev.laptop.org/~sj/quickstart/index.htm

Anne and Seth are still working on the above; there is still repetition in
some parts, and you may want to hold off on translation.  I will post a
cleaner draft of the manual tomorrow.

(Anne/Micheal, I can't access the french translation of the 10-07 version
from the google document... if you can, could you post that to the wiki?
cf http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Simplified_user_guide/lang-fr )

SJ
--
+1 617 529.4266           skype: metasj        wiki.laptop.org/go/User:Sj
One Laptop per Child      sj at laptop.org        wiki.laptop.org/go/Content