[Localization] Self Introduction: Alexander Todorov / Bulgarian language

Alexander Todorov atodorov at redhat.com
Tue Dec 4 11:02:59 EST 2007

Hello to all,
I am a Red Hat employee and a native Bulgarian speaker.
I am willing to work on the Bulgarian localization of GUI. There is also
another person working on wiki/website translations.
I am using Fedora's translate.fedoraproject.org as I believe it's the
official tool to use. My questions:

1) How do I update my qemu image with the new .mo files (created from
translated.po ones)? I want to look at some strings since I'm not really
sure about the translation or the context. I have arround 40 %translated
which are not submitted to Transinfex yet.

2) As I read in the archives we are using the ll.po and not ll_CC.po
convention. Is that right?

Greetings,
Alexander.