[linux-mm-cc] compcache on linux 2.6.5

Adatto, Yariv yariv.adatto at intel.com
Sun Aug 31 01:46:36 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I have the option to use linux 2.65 or 2.6.16.

Can you please tell me which version of compcache is supported

on these versions of linux?

I know that it is highly recommended to use the latest version of
compcache, but

it requires linux 2.6.17+ (due to the mutex usage), but I can't move
linux

version.

Thanks,

Yariv