[linux-mm-cc] compcache on linux 2.6.5

Nitin Gupta nitingupta910 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 05:31:36 EDT 2008

On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 2:37 PM, Adatto, Yariv <yariv.adatto at intel.com> wrote:
> I would like to use the compcache module.
>
> I'm trying to compile it on Linux 2.6.5 but getting many compilation errors.
>
> I saw that the latest version of compcache needs 2.6.17+ so I downloaded the
> first
>
> version (compcache-0.1) and tried to compile it …. with no success.
>
> Can you please tell me if there is a version of compcache which can work on
> linux 2.6.5 ?

compcache-0.1 contains some bugs which can cause crashes under some conditions.
I advice you use latest version only (compcache-0.4). Please open an
issue for this at:

http://code.google.com/p/compcache/issues/list

and also provide compile error messages with compcache-0.4 in issue description.

Nitin