[OLPC library] [IAEP] Fixing activities documentation for the new UI

Holt holt at laptop.org
Mon Jan 16 08:02:14 EST 2012

Clustering a book sprint around (and including) the wkd of Apr 7/8 when
several including myself, Christoph, Nancie S. etc should be in Boston,
might make a ton of sense?

But others should speak up if they have better ideas!

As I'm spending a lot of time in Haiti these days and lost track of the
rich world's schedules, but will happily join if
Caryl/Christoph/Pablo/ALL driving forward enthusiasm to make this real =)

--
Help kids everywhere map their world, at http://olpcMAP.net !