[OLPC library] [IAEP] Fixing activities documentation for the new UI

Holt holt at laptop.org
Mon Jan 16 06:32:12 EST 2012

Caryl Bigenho, Christoph Derndorfer, I & others have been laying
groundwork since Oct/SF but as we all know this is Hell^h^h^h^hGod's
thankless work :)

Everyone who can pitch in taking screenshots of critical/latest
Activities is an absolute hero, particularly for these Activities
included in Release 11.3.0?

     http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Activities/G1G1/11.3

Update our manual-refresh's wiki here please if so, no matter how you
choose to help!

     http://j.mp/xomanual

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_SanFranciscoBayArea/OLPCSF_Community_Summit_2011/Help_Activity_Refresh

--