[OLPC library] olpc-open and new ideas for olpc projects

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 17:37:14 EST 2012

A number of organizations and people are asking how they can work with
OLPC, driven by the recent publicity about the xo-3 and xo-1.75 . I'm
directing some of them to the olpc-open list.  Please help respond to
newbies joining the list and sharing their ideas; many have partnership
ideas or educational materials to share.  (We used to send more such people
to the private 'volunteer' and 'content' RT queues, but as there is rarely
anything inherently private about the requests, so let's try something more
open this time around.  It's been working quite well for Khan Academy,
which uses only public google grops/lists for such things.

Giulia is the right person to triage serious business development ideas;
many of them just need to be introduced to the right wiki / list / existing
project or local project online.

SJ

--
Samuel Klein          identi.ca:sj           w:user:sj          +1 617 529
4266