[OLPC library] free Spanish content for children

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Wed Feb 11 11:04:08 EST 2009

Hi,

We're looking to expand our range of content suitable for distribution
on the laptops and school servers here in Paraguay.

So far we have:
 - textbooks
 - full WikipediaES hosted on the school server

We are also going to look at which books are included in Peru's image
and if we can use them.

Any other suggestions? Specifically, it would be nice to have some
story books, as I think we are OK in the way of classroom-focused
textbooks, although suggestions for other content items are still
appreciated.

The target age range is 6-12.

Thanks!
Daniel