[OLPC library] big images, resized images, SVG files

S Page info at skierpage.com
Fri Sep 5 18:54:10 EDT 2008

adam hyde responded:
>> You can save that image and replace the original, or do you want me to
>> learn the FLOSS web site and upload new smaller images myself?
>
> YES!!!! :)

OK!, but...

I got a login and can edit pages, but I can't figure out how to upload
replacement images. The site talks about "IMAGES & CSS' tab"; I don't
see this tab, I just have EDIT, TEXT ONLY EDIT on the side and
Quicklinks, Repository, etc. above.

 From the WYSIWYG Image Properties dialog I uploaded my improved
570px_OpenB3.svg.png, but that created a new "570px_OpenB3.svg_1.png" file.

I edited OpeningTheXO to use the new _1 version.
===> Can someone who knows how to do it please delete 570px_OpenB3.svg.png.
(Is the FLOSS Manuals print step smart enough to leave out images that
aren't used by the manual?)

Weirdly, I wasn't able to switch GiveMeTheInternet to WYSIWYG editing
mode.  If someone wants to fix it,
===> Edit GiveMeTheInternet and under "Go to the Neighborhood View"
replace the image neighborhoodview_fromhome.png with my image
http://www.skierpage.com/olpc/neighborhoodview_fromhome.png and leave
its width and height at the natural 240x180

Sorry to bother you, there's nobody on
irc://irc.freenonde.net/#olpc-content right now.  I hope the Cambridge
documentation jam went well!
--
=S Page