[OLPC library] big images, resized images, SVG files

Seth Woodworth seth at laptop.org
Thu Sep 4 11:35:31 EDT 2008

I've been talking to Eben (a sugar-designer) about how to wrangle svg out of
screenshots.  svg's make a lot more sense in the long term documentation
sense.  svg's are going to be a *lot* easier to translate than a series of
png's.

Not to mention some kind of svg tool would be great for children to be able
to take screenshots themselves.  The differences between vector and rastor
are totally something that could get integrated into paint colors! and
several activities.

Nirav, a GSoC intern, worked on some amazing image recognition tools for the
XO's camera, in sugar.  I wonder if anything that he worked on would be
applicable?