[OLPC library] Cambridge-Documentation-Jam(#1) @ OLPC (1cc)

Seth Woodworth seth at laptop.org
Wed Sep 3 19:47:21 EDT 2008

Hey everybody!

So as you probably know, OLPC, Sugarlabs and FlossManuals are collaborating
on a SugarXO Manual to be shipped with the upcoming software release
(8.2.0).  The valient efforts of the three groups in Austin, Tx last week
has produced an amazing collection of documentation.  All that remains is
some polishing of chapters, some extra diagrams and a little minor
reshuffling.  But taken as a whole, there's an awful lot of work remaining.

OLPC'ers Brian Jordan (of Physics Jam fame), Adam Holt (recently at the
Austin Documentation Sprint) and myself (totally unawesome in comparison)
are going to be spending the next couple days pounding away at our keyboards
getting this manual ready to be flashed a few thousand machines.

If you would like to come hang out with us at the OLPC office in the next
couple days, you would be more than welcome!  We're thinking 10am-to-10pm,
Sept 4&5.

There will be lunch!
Call this number to be let in the building:  *1 (617) 452-5530

**http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Cambridge_documentation_jam*

See you there!
Seth Woodworth