[OLPC library] Localization of the FLOSS manuals into French

s.boutayeb at free.fr s.boutayeb at free.fr
Fri Oct 3 07:43:39 EDT 2008

Great Adam,

It's looks fine! I pass the message

Just a question : do you have a schedule yet? We will start soon, but
considering the volume, it will make sense, eventually, that we organize a
translation workshop on our next CodeCamp, due on 15-16 Nov., if compatible with
the release plan of the localized versions of the FLOSS manuals.

Best regards

Samy