[OLPC library] Localization of the FLOSS manuals into French

adam hyde adam at flossmanuals.net
Fri Oct 3 07:28:45 EDT 2008

hey Samy,

I set up French translation zones for you here:
http://translate.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/Sugar_fr
http://translate.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/XO_fr

You can read about how to use the translation tools in the manual about
FLOSS Manuals :
http://en.flossmanuals.net/flossmanuals

I will be traveling over the next 3 days so I am not sure I can respond
quickly to any questions you may have. You can always email and I will
reply as soon as I can.

adam

--
Adam Hyde