[OLPC library] flagging that http://en.flossmanuals.net/OLPC_simple is for release 7.1.0

S Page info at skierpage.com
Sat Nov 29 23:08:23 EST 2008

http://en.flossmanuals.net/OLPC_simple aka "Introducing the XO" is a
fine manual that describes the 7.1.0 software.  According to
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Manuals :
    This is the manual for the 7.1.0 or "ship.2" release (builds
650-653) that most G1G1 2007 users received on their XO laptops.

Is there some way to put this information on each page, or at least at
the start of it?

I clicked [Edit this page] and I go to an oops URL that displays just
"Attention".  But maybe there's some other Flossmanuals interface to put
a header or footer on each page, or to change the title to "Simple
introduction to the XO for Release 7.1.0"

Also, the _VIEW ALL & PRINT_ link takes you to
http://en.flossmanuals.net/OLPC_simple/print , in which half the images
are broken links.

Thanks for any suggestions,
--