[OLPC library] revision to the Manual

Anne Gentle | Just Write Click annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Tue Nov 18 10:03:42 EST 2008

Say! Thanks for buying a copy, Kim! Very nice. :) I will certainly take all
edits and suggestions after you get a chance to review it and completely
understand you have other priorities at the moment.

I've created a new print-ready PDF with the required corrections (change in
title, header, margins, blank last page) and I should be able to approve
that new proof this week (I hope.)

Let's think about another revision after the new year, perhaps? Or another
good opportunity would be at the first software update.

Everyone, if you see anything you want to change, either make the edits
yourself at flossmanuals.net, or log a trac ticket if it's not something
you're comfortable changing. I'll publish to the "Write" side of FLOSS
Manuals periodically so the online version is up-to-date. Once we have
enough edits (judgement call) I can publish to HTML again for the Help
Activity so the content can rev there too.

Any additional feedback is welcome.

Thanks,
Anne

--