[OLPC library] OLPC Bookreader Demonstration

Rebecca Hargrave Malamud webchick at invisible.net
Mon Nov 17 16:38:51 EST 2008

Hello,

I am following up on my email on Saturday to post a link to the
freshly minted OLPC Bookreader demonstration:

http://openlibrary.org/olpc/bookreader

I managed to locate a noted authority on public domain children's books:

http://openlibrary.org/details/rightreadingforc00welsrich/leaf33

:-)

Again, this is strictly a demonstration and not a final product. I am
following up on some of the content suggestions from my earlier
request (thank you for your feedback!). I have also sent a detailed
message on the nuts-and-bolts behind this project to
testing at lists.laptop.org.

Best regards,

Rebecca Malamud