[OLPC library] extensive surgery to [[Getting started]] for Help/manuals vs. old start

Holt holt at laptop.org
Thu Nov 13 13:11:02 EST 2008

Indeed huge thanks to Skier, perfect!  Many of us are working hard this
week on these very issues, updating alongside you:
    http://support.laptop.org
    http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Support_FAQ  <<<<< ALL PLZ HELP HERE IF
YOU CAN
    http://wiki.laptop.org/go/G1G1_2008

I.E. Disambiguating OLD.....Build 656, laptopgiving.org, laptop.org/start
 From NEW.........................Release 8.2.0, amazon.com/xo,
laptop.org/manual

We've only just started in the last couple days, but moving forward
fast-- needing all the help we can get from folks who've played around
with Release 8.2.0!

In house at OLPC, we're also now beginning to clarify our more
policy-oriented pages, which can be quite stale it's true, but have many
critical nuggets we need to rescue along the way!
    http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Official_OLPC_FAQ
    http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Give1Get1