[OLPC library] OLPC manual - request for assistance

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Sat Nov 8 12:49:17 EST 2008

My efforts over the last several months with Amazon have not borne any fruit
yet:(

OLPC may be able to leverage their relationship with Amazon more
effectively.

BTW, Thanks for maintain the OLPC/SL manuals.  When we started talking back
in July who would have thought things would move this far, this fast!

thanks
david